The Centre is in excess of 6,500 square feet and will sleep up to 35 guests
- 45 foot by 48 foot work area (appx 2,160 square feet)
- Ample design walls
- Dedicated electrical outlets
- 3 double sized cutting centers
- 4 oversized ironing centers - irons are NOT furnished
- An "L" shaped work area consisting of 2-four foot height adjustable work tables for each guest
- The "Perfect Sewing Chair" is provided for each guest*
* The Perfect Sewing Chair is a trademark of Ergonomic Advantage. The Compass Centre is and authorized dealer for Ergonomic products Meals, Snacks and Kitchen:
- For Thursday and Friday arrivals, meals begin with the evening meal on day of arrival. Lunch and dinner are served each day with the final meal being Brunch on departure day.
- For Sunday arrivals, meals begin with the breakfast bar on Monday morning and end with the breakfast bar on departure day.
- A Breakfast Bar is provided for your convenience and includes the following items: regular milk, 2% milk, orange juice, cranberry juice, jams, jellies and cream cheese, as well as fresh waffle mix. In addition there are four kinds of dry cereal, instant oatmeal, English Muffins, bagels, cinnamon raisin bread and wheat bread. For your convenience we have a commercial toaster, two waffle irons, a microwave and an electric tea kettle.
- The Compass Centre furnishes the following beverages: regular coffee, decaffeinated coffee, tea (both hot and cold) hot chocolate and lemonade. It is the guests’ responsibility to prepare the beverages.
- Snacks and soft drinks, as well as any other desired items are the responsibility of each guest.
- Please contact the Compass Centre by email should you have any food allergies or if you are a vegetarian. Include the dates you will be our guest.
- Comfortable twin beds with box springs are ready and waiting for your arrival with fresh sheets, pillow*, and custom made quilts.
- Eight bedrooms have four twin beds each and one bedroom has three twin beds. Please note that one of the eight bedrooms (Divas) is ADA compliant and easily accommodates a wheelchair.
- Nightstands with lamps are in each bedroom for the guests convenience
- Each bedroom has a ceiling fan on a dedicated switch. Should you require or desire additional cooling, please feel free to bring your own fan. On the other hand, if you are cold natured, even though we have additional quilts, you might consider bringing an electric blanket as the temperature for most groups is very cool at night due to varying degrees of “hot flashes”.
*Most guests prefer to bring their own pillow and use the Centre’s for an “extra”.
- Five bathrooms, one of which is ADA compliant
- Dressing and Vanity area is separate from toilet/shower area in each bathroom
- Chest of Drawers are built into each bathroom vanity area so that each guest has access to their belongings 24/7 without worrying about waking a roommate
- Each bathroom is furnished with a hair dryer
- Towels, hand towels and wash cloths are furnished
- Computer with Internet access and Wireless Router are provided. The password is posted above the desk.
- Copier and printer are available for a minimal charge
- Quilt Notions including needles, thread, rotary blades are available
- Superior Thread in neutral colors in both small and large cones
- Creative Grids Rulers
- Fabric including batiks from: Hoffman, Island Batik, Timeless Treasures, Princess Mariah, Fabrics That Care, Batik Textiles & Anthology. In addition we carry a nice line of black and whites from various sources, Andover Fabrics blender line of Tic Tacs, RJR Handspray, as well as 200 thread count muslin in both bleached and natural
- Authorized dealer for Tutto luggage line including the Machine on Wheels
- Authorized dealer for the Perfect Sewing Chair
Items in the Centre Shoppe are always marked at a minimum of 20% off suggested retail. Shopping is open to you 24/7 on the Honor System and we gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, as well as personal checks. Covered Driveway:
- Twenty foot wide covered drive for the convenience of loading and unloading your vehicle in any type of weather. Please note that the covered drive is wide enough for two vehicles to be parked side by side, so be considerate to others when pulling in to unload.
- Carts are provided for your use in loading and unloading your belongings.
The front porch is covered by an eight-foot roof and has rockers for your relaxation. Pricing and Calendar:
Please use the Compass Centre Contact Information
for pricing and dates