Announcing ... The Alice Wilhoit & Eileen Urbanek Retreat
The Compass Centre is elated to be hosting the first ever
Alice & Eileen Retreat!
Alice Wilhoit is a Nationally Loved Applique’ designer and teacher, and
When: July 1 – 5, 2020 (FOUR nights!!)
- - Alice will teach the Applique’ with her technique and more options for those who do not like Hand Work.
- Eileen will teach the Paper Piecing of the Quilt Top.
- Melissa, at The Compass Centre has hand selected fabrics in six colorways for the custom kits for you to choose from
- Julie will have your Kit all cut out and ready to start sewing.- Debra Linker will HAND DYE gorgeous one of a kind fabrics for the Flower Applique’.
ARRIVE on WEDNESDAY, July 1, 2020 anytime after 12 noon.
Meals begin with the Evening Meal.
DEPART on SUNDAY, July 5, 2020 before 2pm
$885.00 which includes:
* 4 Nights lodging & meals
* 2 Nationally known Instructors
* 1 Custom Judy Niemeyer/Quiltworx Kit in one of six colorways.
Kit Contains Hand Dyed Debra Linker applique fabric, along with all papers and fabric that are cut,bagged and ready to sew.
The cost of the retreat may be made in full or in 4 equal payments.
There are only 30 spots available for this retreat, so do not delay in signing up.